Saturday, March 14, 2015

Make-Your-Own Thinking Sticks





I got tired of making Thinking Sticks and I can't ship them overseas anymore without crazy-high shipping costs. Until I get around to making online randomizers, I'm sharing the word lists and directions. You don't need to use sticks and sharpies; there are other options. Some suggestions are in his first link:

Instructions in English and in French

Here is an introduction with links at the bottom to lists in French, Dutch and German and four English lists: American, British, Canadian and Australian.
http://sandradodd.com/thinkingsticks

1 comment:

Sukayna Labboun said...

I just wanted to thank you for these, Sandra! I have been wanting to order thinking sticks for some time, but as you mentioned, the int'l shipping made it too costly. We just made up a batch, and played (and laughed, and googled), even playing (perhaps for the first time ?) over skype with relatives. The kids added their own categories as well.....So thank you for sharing this wonderful game.