Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Being


Susan G. wrote:

-=- When I'm tired and tempted to wallow for a few moments in some self-centered thought, I force myself to get up and place myself back within the family circle. It's infinitely better than the other choice, because I soon forget why I wanted to wallow in the first place. There's something written about service being the antidote to suffering . . . I don't mean "service" like martyrdom, but like involvement, interaction, being there for and with the family. It always works.-=-

I wanted to save it but I didn't have a perfect place for it, so I made one: https://sandradodd.com/being/ Please pass this on to anyone who's wondering about unschooling. It's yet another good "front page" to the information I've been collecting for years now.

There are some little folding pictures cubes, and however you unfold and re-fold, it's still a picture on each surface. My unschooling website is starting to seem like that to me. Magic Folding Cube

No comments: